- Everyone must stay seated one hour before landing on international flights.(because peeing and terrorizing go hand in hand)
- No blankets or pillows or items in laps in the last hour of a flight.(the CIA has intelligence that Bin Laden has a lap)
- No route-tracking displays on international flights. (this specifically thwarts the blind (or polite, aisle-seated), retarded, would-be terrorist)
- No laptop computer use in-flight. (something everybody will hate it - terrorists included, hopefully)
- No announcements from the cockpit about cities, landmarks or perhaps even when planes start to descend (again for the blind, retarded jihadist)
If people actually didn't get up from their seats, captain pants on fire probably would have actually exploded his bomb instead of backdrafting his johnson.
Also, isn't bringing a bomb on a plane already against the rules? So why make up more rules when we know rules only affect people who don't want to break them (i.e. non-terrorists). This "public school" approach to anti-terrorism, will probably end up working as well as our public schools.